Conor McGregor was arrested after the UFC star allegedly “exhibited his private parts” to a young married woman.
McGregor, who denies all wrongdoing, was arrested last Friday on suspicion of attempted sexual assault and indecent exposure while in Corsica.
Police raided his £3m yacht where he had been staying to find the 32-year-old with McGregor pictured surrounded by gendarmes at the Port of Calvi.
He was released without charge the following day with more details over the case, which is still active, now being alleged.
TV broadcaster France 3 Corse said it had spoken to a friend of the alleged victim, who claims that the Irishman assaulted her and showed off his manhood following a heavy drinking session.
The report reads: "According to a witness who spoke with the complainant that same evening and whom we were able to question, McGregor, accompanied by his bodyguards, allegedly exhibited his private parts to the young woman without her consent as she made her way into the bar toilets."
McGregor had been on board the yacht along with his fiancee Dee Devlin, his mother Margaret and his young son, three, and daughter, one.
Conor McGregor drug tested on luxury yacht despite being 'retired' from UFC fights
It’s reported that he made his way to the local Tramariccia Gendarmerie by bike and was grilled by an examining magistrate and judicial police.
An investigating source added: "Key physical tests were carried out on the suspect, but the results will not be known until after the weekend.
"These tests are of a routine nature following incidents like this, but they take time, to make sure there is no doubt about them.
Conor McGregor called out by Bellator star Michael Chandler in hope of mega UFC fight
"It is also possible that the incident being complained about was filmed. It took place in a very busy place, where fixed cameras are situated everywhere.
"Lots of holiday makers would also have been filming and taking pictures on their phones, so they also need to be spoken to."
Emmanuelle Ramon, McGregor’s lawyer, said his client "vigorously denied any wrongdoing".
Get the latest transfer news straight into your inbox!
Want to be on the ball with Jadon Sancho to Manchester United updates? Or perhaps you're a Chelsea fan wondering who on earth could join next?
Well then sign up for the brilliant new Daily Star Sport email newsletter!
From the latest transfer news to the agenda-setting stories, get it all in your email inbox.
How do you sign up?
It only takes a matter of seconds.
Simply type your email address into the box at the top of this article and hit 'subscribe'.
And that's it, job done. You'll receive an email with all of the top news stories every single morning.
You can find out more information on our email newsletter on this link here.
"He has been released before the legal end of police custody and without any judicial review," said Mr Ramon.
Audie Attar, McGregor’s manager, said in a statement: "I am irate and putting out a warning loud and clear: Conor McGregor is not and will not be a target for those seeking to score a headline or a payday."
Source: Read Full Article