Ole Gunnar Solskjaer provides blunt response to Mino Raiola’s latest outburst

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer claims he does not intend to reach out to Mino Raiola over their current dispute involving Paul Pogba.

The super-agent has been trying to fashion a move away from Old Trafford for his client, but Solskjaer made a defiant stand by claiming "Paul Pogba is OUR player – not Mino Raiola's."

Raiola hit back at Solskjaer on social media, stating Pogba was not the Man Utd manager's "prisoner".

His post went public while Solskjaer was in the dugout for United's clash with Chelsea on Monday, but the Norwegian was quizzed on Raiola's comments post-match.

Solskjaer told Sky Sports: "Well I don’t have to comment through the media on Mino and what he says. I can probably speak to him myself."

Asked whether he would, Solskjaer responded: "Probably not."

He added: "You know the media and you can’t control that anyway and anyone’s got a voice and you can have your opinion.

"There’s things being said about us that you want to comment but you’d rather not and it’s more clever that you don’t comment on many different things."

Raiola had earlier reignited their war of words with a passionate declaration on Twitter.

"Paul is not mine and for sure not Solskjaer's property, Paul is Paul Pogba's," Raiola said.

"You cannot own a human being already for a long time in the UK or anywhere else.

"I hope Solskjaer does not want to suggest that Paul is his prisoner.

"But before Solskjaer makes comments about things I say he should inform himself better about the content of what has been said.

"I am a free citizen who can think and express my thoughts.

"Until now I was maybe too nice to him. Solskjaer should just remember things that he said in the summer to Paul.

"I think Solskjaer may be frustrated for different reasons and is now mixing up some issues.

"I think that Solskjaer has other things to worry about. At least if I was him I would."

Superstar Pogba missed United's win over Chelsea as he continues to recover from injury.

But former United captain Roy Keane feels his old club should part ways with the 26-year-old.

“The simple thing I would do is move him on in the summer," Keane told Sky Sports.

Source: Read Full Article