Conte told to ‘f*** and shut up’ in angry confrontation with Juventus chief

Antonio Conte and Andrea Agnelli were spotted in an angry confrontation as Inter Milan drew 0-0 with Juventus.

It occurred on Tuesday night in the Coppa Italia at Juventus Stadium, which saw Juve make it to the final.

Andrea Pirlo's men won the first leg 2-1 at the San Siro last week with Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a brace.

But while there were fewer fireworks on the pitch on Tuesday night, Conte provided his own with his touchline antics.

The feisty Italian fell out with Juventus chief Agnelli in 2014 when he left the Serie A giants following a boardroom bust-up.

And Conte let him know that there is still bad blood after directing a middle finger at him, high up in the stands, as he left the pitch.

According to Rai Sport, Agnelli responded by rushing down the stairs to tell him to "f*** off, shut up you a***hole."

After the match, Conte refused to be drawn into the situation but laid the blame at the door of his former club.

“Juventus should tell the truth,’ the former Italy manager told Rai Sport.

“I think the fourth official heard and saw what happened throughout the match.

“They should be more polite in my opinion. They need more sportsmanship and respect for those who work.”

When asked about the incident further, he said: “What happened at the end of the game?

“I have neither the desire nor the pleasure to comment on anything. I think that in all things there must be education. Enough.”

The 51-year-old had great success with Juventus during his three years in charge, winning the league every season he was there.

In the summer of 2014, Conte resigned before joining the Italian national team as manager soon after.

Source: Read Full Article