Pittsburgh Panthers (home) vs. Duke Blue Devils (away)
Current records: Pittsburgh 3-4; Duke 5-2
What to Know
Pittsburgh has had a week off and is no doubt ready to get back on the field. They will square off against Duke at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday. The neutral point spread forecasts a close one for these two.
Pittsburgh was within striking distance but couldn’t close the gap two weeks ago, as they fell 19-14 to Notre Dame.
Last Saturday, Duke came up short against Virginia, falling 28-14.
With both teams hitting sour notes in their previous games, they will no doubt be looking to produce a better outcome in this one. We’ll see which team satisfies their hunger and which team leaves with an empty stomach.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Heinz Field, Pennsylvania
- TV: Charter Sports Southeast
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Blue Devils are a slight 2.5 point favorite against the Panthers.
This season, Pittsburgh is 3-3-0 against the spread. As for Duke, they are 4-2-0 against the spread
Pittsburgh has won all of the games they’ve played against Duke in the last 4 years.
- 2017 – Duke Blue Devils 17 vs. Pittsburgh Panthers 24
- 2016 – Pittsburgh Panthers 56 vs. Duke Blue Devils 14
- 2015 – Duke Blue Devils 13 vs. Pittsburgh Panthers 31
Source: Read Full Article