Logan Paul has called out Thor actor Chris Hemsworth for a boxing fight after his bout with Floyd Mayweather.
The YouTuber, who boasts 22.7million subscribers, is taking on the 50-fight undefeated champion in an exhibition bout scheduled for February 2021.
With the 24-year-old only fighting professionally once – a loss to KSI in November 2019 – both fighters will be able to knock each other out and many are predicting Mayweather to take victory.
The bout is set to make millions of dollars for both fighters – but Paul, despite the odds being against him, already has his eye on the next bout.
Hemsworth, who has played Marvel Comic Universe character Thor since 2011, shared a video taking on his training partner in boxing.
The Australian, known for his intense workouts, uses some raid punches and his massive arms to hit the pads with thunderous power.
This footage, originally posted on Hemsworth's Instagram page last month, was shared on Twitter on Saturday as Paul took the opportunity to call out the 37-year-old actor.
“I’ll fight him after Mayweather,” the YouTuber said – but fans were less than impressed with his decision to call out Thor.
“Bro, just stop – you’re trying to die,” one said.
Another commented: “Stick to people below the level of KSI, lad.”
While a third coined a line from Hemsworth’s character, saying: “So you’ve chosen death.”
It comes as the total amount of money Paul and Mayweather will make from the exhibition fight on PPV has emerged.
While Fanmio CEO Solomon Engel has expressed his confidence that the bout will beat the 4.6m and 4.4m PPV numbers of Mayweather’s fights with Manny Pacquiao and Conor McGregor.
Speaking to the Sun, he said: "We do see it breaking the record. We have projections which I don't want to comment on but we do see it breaking the record.
"I can tell you we are very bullish on beating that number and possibly by a long shot.
"We have already sold a great deal of PPVs, which is kind of unheard of early on.”
Source: Read Full Article